Find Calm, Improve Your Focus and Feel Revitalized with the Power of Your Breath
AUTHOR: Jo Peters
A beginner's guide to breathwork, complete with all the information you need to start your breathwork practice, plus step-by-step instructions for breathing exercises you can try safely at home
Learn how to use the power of your breath to gain clarity, peace and better health with this beginner's guide to the ancient practice of breathwork.
If you're looking for ways to boost your overall health and well-being, and tools that can bring you instant calm, then breathwork is the answer. Breathwork combines meditation and mindfulness with the ancient traditions of yoga and qigong, with simple exercises that anyone can try.
Once you've started learning the art of breathwork, you'll have the knowledge at your disposal to help you:
- Relieve stress and anxiety and create a deeper sense of calm
- Enhance your mental clarity and increase your focus
- Improve your overall physical health and well-being
- Harness your natural energy and boost athletic and motivational performance
- Cultivate a deeper connection with your mind, body and soul
With an overview of the history of breathwork around the world, and step-by-step instructions for carrying out different techniques safely in your own home, The Little Book of Breathwork provides everything you need to embark on your journey to feeling great every day.
Number Of Pages: 128
Dimensions (cm): 1.6 x 10.5 x 14.7
Weight (kg): 0.15
top of page
bottom of page